ELIS 2014 Manual
New Features in ELIS 2.7Dashboard Redesign
- For Learners: The Dashboard is moved from an ELIS page to a block which can be added to MyMoodle.
- Dashboard block - An ELIS dashboard block is set to display a widget. Right now there is one widget, the Programs Widget. It replaces all the learner UI that was accessed in the Learning Plan section or Dashboard section of the ELIS Administration block, plus adds additional features. New widgets to add new functionality can be added in future versions of ELIS.
- Learners still access certificates and reports in the ELIS Administration block.
- Additional features in the Programs Widget include:
- New searching capabilities. Users can search for courses using fields determined in the widget settings, including custom profile fields.
- Search time isn't changed by scale.
- Customizable program progress bars. Choose the colors of the progress bar at different completion levels. This setting can also be disabled.
Course Sets are a sub-group of courses that are assigned to an ELIS Program. At the ELIS Program level each sub-group may be assigned a number of ELIS credits/courses that must be completed within each sub-group. This feature adds another level of organization for courses and programs in ELIS.
Links to new pages in the docsPrograms Widget Settings
ELIS Course Sets
ELIS 2.7 from a Learners Perspective