ELIS 1.9 Manual
Class Completion Gas Gauge
Report RequirementsThis report requires completion elements in the ELIS course. If a course/class doesn't have completion elements, the class data will not be included in this report.
Report FilterThe report filter has three fields, Course, Class and and Inactive. To select a class, a course must be selected first, then the class drop down menu will appear. A class can then be selected. Inactive users, active users, or all users can be included in this report. To select all users, leave the Inactive field set to "any value".There are no required fields for this report.
The next image shows a Class Completion Gas Gauge report. The report is showing the status of all the users this specific class and the percentage of those students that have completed the course.
Explanation of report data:
- Status --refers to the learner's completion status in the class. If the learner has met completion requirements for the class, his/her status will be marked as complete.
- Student -- the individual learners enrolled in the course. Selecting the learner's name will run the learner's Individual User Report.
- % Complete --This is the percent of completion elements that have been completed by the learner.
- # Complete -- This number represents the number of completion elements in the class that have been completed by the learner.
- Score -- Learner's current total percent score in the class.
To change report options, click on the "Configure Parameters" icon located in the upper left hand corner of the report.
To schedule the report to run at specific time(s) in the future, select the "Schedule Reports" icon in the upper right hand corner of the report. For details on setting report parameters when scheduling reports, please see the report scheduling documentation.
The report can be exported in PDF or CSV format. To export the report, select either the "Download PDF" or "Download CSV" icons located in the upper left hand corner of the report. The report will download locally to your computer.
Report data can be updated automatically, without needing to go back to the report parameters, by clicking the "Refresh" button located at the bottom center of the report page.