As pages are added to the site or course, you can view them in the Manage Pages tab:
- This shows the pages listed by Page name, in the order they are currently displayed on the site in (The order the tabs show up and the order users access them via "Next" and "Previous" links).
- You can move pages from one place to another here, as well as modify the parent-child relationships between pages via the move icons. You can also edit and delete pages via the respective icons.
- You can control whether pages show as tabs by clicking the 'eye' on and off.
- You can control whether pages show in the page menus by clicking the 'eye' on and off.
- You can publish or un-publish pages by clicking the 'eye' on and off.
- You can lock page availability to users based on their score or access to an activity.