ELIS 2.0 Manual
Class Completion Gas Gauge
This report requires in the course. If a course/ doesn't have learning objectives, the class data will not be included in this report.
Report FilterThe report filter has three fields, Course, Class and and Inactive. First a course must be selected. Then a class instance of the course can be selected. For the Include inactive users field choose "yes" or "no". There are no required fields for this report.
The next image shows a Class Completion Gas Gauge report. The report is showing the status of all the users this specific class and the percentage of those students that have completed the course.
Explanation of report data:
- Status --refers to the learner's completion status in the class. If the learner has met completion requirements for the class, his/her status will be marked as complete.
- Student -- the individual learners enrolled in the course. Selecting the learner's name will link to their ELIS user profile page.
- % Complete --This is the percent of learning objectives that have been completed by the learner.
- # Complete -- This number represents the number of learning objectives in the class that have been completed by the learner.
- Score -- Learner's current total percent score in the class.
To change report options, click on the "Configure Parameters" icon located in the upper left hand corner of the report.
To schedule the report to run at specific time(s) in the future, select the "Schedule Reports" icon in the upper right hand corner of the report. For details on setting report parameters when scheduling reports, please see the report scheduling documentation.
The report can be exported in PDF or CSV format. To export the report, select either the "Download PDF" or "Download CSV" icons located in the upper left hand corner of the report. The report will download locally to your computer. When using Excel, values in the CSV export with a "/" can be mistaken for dates. For example, this report has a column for completion elements with the format 1/1, when the CSV export of this report is opened in Excel it may have the value of Jan 01. One solution is to turn off "auto date" detection for your spreadsheet application, if possible.
Report data can be updated automatically, without needing to go back to the report parameters, by clicking the "Refresh" button located at the bottom center of the report page.