ELIS 2.0 Class Request Block
Class Request System Settings
To access the class request settings go to the Settings block > Site Administration > Plugins > Blocks > Class Request. That will open the following screen.
- If this is set to a role, then the person who requests a new course will be assigned this role on the Roles tab of the new course, if the course request is approved.
- If this is set to a role, then the person who requests a new class will be assigned this role on the Roles tab of the new class, if the class request is approved.
- If this is checked , then the new ELIS class will have a Moodle course created for it from the template course set in the ELIS Course settings *(if there is one).
- If this is checked the the request form shows Course fields from the ELIS course settings page and custom fields.
- If this is checked the request form shows Class fields from the ELIS class settings page and custom fields.
- If this is checked, when a new course is approved a class of that course will be created. If it is not set, then no class will be created when the course is approved.
- Select the Save changes button to save any changes made to the settings.