ELIS 2013 Manual
ELIS Data Hub 2
New Features for ELIS Data Hub 2
2. All user fields except idnumber can be updated now. For more information about updating identifying fields go to the Updating Identifying Fields.
3. The location of Data Hub has changed in ELIS 2.6. Go to the Administration block > Site Administration > Plugins > Local plugins > Data Hub plugins. For the Logs report go to the Administration block > Site Administration > Reports > Data Hub logs link. All Data Hub blocks will be converted to HTML blocks during upgrade to new version.
4. Now Web Services can be used with Data Hub versions 184.108.40.206+ and 220.127.116.11+, link to the documentation.
5. User Sets/Clusters can be created, updated, and deleted.
6. Enrollments files now allow:
7. Create or update: This is a new import setting, located on the Administration block > Site Administration > Plugins > Local plugins > Data Hub plugins > Version 1 ELIS import. If enabled, all create or update actions on users are converted to create actions if the entity does not already exist, or update actions if the entity exists.
8. There is now support for multivalued custom fields. For example, if there is a menu of choices profile field you can select multiple options. Each option is separated by a /. The format looks like this, option1/option2/option3.