Moodle 2.5 Theme Engine
Editing your theme
If you do not have at least version 2.1.2 (on Moodle 2.1) or 2.2.2 (on Moodle 2.2) of the RL Master theme, you will need to clear your theme cache each time you make a change to see the results of your changes. If you update to the latest version of the RL Master theme, you will your changes as soon as you click the save button when editing a theme. As of RL Master 2.1.2/2.2.2 you do not need to turn on Theme designer mode anymore and should turn it off if you have turned it on.
- The first tab of the RL Master theme interface. Click tabs to move from one screen of the interface to another.
- This is a link to the RL Master theme documentation you are reading now.
- Use the "Add" link or drag and drop files into the files area to add files to import.
- These are controls for backing up your theme, and for importing a backup theme. This is described in more detail in subsequent pages of this documentation.
- This will open up an alternative file upload interface for loading theme files.