ELIS 2014 Manual
The ELIS Dashboard provides some useful information about your site:
- The link to the Dashboard in the Program Management block. The Program Management block is renamed the ELIS Administration block in ELIS 2.6.
- ELIS scheduled tasks - Cron last run time.
- The "ELIS health page" link shows if there are any known issues with your ELIS site (cron not running, etc.). If you are having any problems with your ELIS site, the health page is the first place to check.
- A link to this ELIS Support course - this is changed in ELIS 2.7. There is not a link to the support course but at the bottom of each page in Moodle there is a link to Moodle Docs where the ELIS documentation is located.
- Your ELIS Version, you can check the Release Notes in the support course to see what bugs/improvements/new features are in which version of ELIS. If you are on an older version, you can enter a ticket in the Customer Portal or contact your Sales Manager and request a free upgrade.